Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Busy in Indiana!

Kate is adjusting rather well to her new surroundings in Winona Lake, IN. Her sleeping habits have changed a bit as she is sleeping better! The only problem, we think she likes to stay up late. Getting her to bed earlier is a priority right now. She is also at the place where she is too small for swaddler diapers (smallest ones for those like dad who had never heard of them) and too big for newborns (a step up). So we have had a few major blow outs that have resulted in more laundry service this week. Mom and Kate are heading down to Indy to be with family this weekend while dad heads to Alabama to speak at the Falkville Church of God about Paraguay. Thanks for all your prayers as we made the transition to Indiana. It is good to finally be here! Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Kate! This is your great Aunt Cindy and I wanted to tell you I CANNOT WAIT to see you in Roanoke! You need to start telling all your other relatives that I have "dibbies" on holding you! I know, I know - all the other relatives are saying the same thing! I love your pictures!! Tell your Mommy and Daddy that I love them and I can't wait to see them, too. I love you, cutie pie!
Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

hey baby kate
did you get my letter tell your moomy to e-mail me or write me back

Anonymous said...

Oh the diaper issues...Norah knows them well. For the first month she wore Pampers Newborns swaddlers, then the Huggies newborns for three weeks. When she transitioned to size 1, she was too small for the Pampers 1 so wore the Huggies. She just move to size two and it has flip flopped again...its all a learning game. I have found that the Swaddlers size 1 are the same size has the huggies size 2. The blow outs are never fun though. If Kate is like Norah...her little legs are probably too skinny for some of the diapers which makes life interesting as well (well, Norah is not so skinny anymore). Hope all is well. Talk to you later.

Alyssa