Sunday, May 17, 2009

Indy Visit!


Macy, Kate, and Molly enjoying a playdate this afternoon!


Grammy Briscoe, this one's for you!
Kate sat right down at the piano and played
a beautiful song...you'd have been so proud!


Molly and Kate playing "train" on the slide!


Thanks, Castetter girls for the get together!

A note from Kate:
I miss you daddy! Mr. Cadwell said he is going to get the car adjusted so we can come home to you very soon! I missed playing at the park with you this weekend. I promise to take you to the park when we get back home. Mommy says she misses you too! I have been very busy! Mommy did Aunt Abbie's hair for prom and she looked really pretty in her dress (pictures will soon come). Today Molly and Macy invited me to come over and slide down their slide. I went up the steps and slid down all by myself. Mommy couldn't believe how brave I was! We had a really fun weekend, but it's not the same without you.
Love you daddy, Kate

No comments: