Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trip to Western PA!


Aunt Connie we love you!

Roxy --Too much fun!

It was great to see all the LeViere ladies during our trip.

Kate fed the deer with Uncle Doug each morning.

Our Family in Ellwood City! We love you all!
Kate took Mom and Dad back to Western PA to visit her home Church in Ellwood City and to see her family...Uncle Doug, Aunt Connie, & Aunt Courtney! Kate loved visiting the LeViere petting zoo...she was able to feed the deer, play with roxy, and chase the cats! We had a wonderful weekend with everyone! We were able to visit where Daddy used to work at Geneva College and we were able to eat wonderful Italian food. A special thanks to Uncle Doug and Aunt Connie for the hospitality and all the great meals during our visit. It was such a blessing to be with you all...thanks for a GREAT weekend! We love you..not the Steelers, but we love you!



2 comments:

The Cole Family said...

Hi Kate,
You look so tiny next to that HUGE dog! And I cannot believe you got to feed DEER!!! I bet it was so fun:)
We miss you and love you very much! Come visit soon!
XOXOXOXOXOXO!
Aunt Megan, Uncle David and Cy

Pam F said...

I am so sorry I missed you when you were here. I must have been working :( Kate sure is pretty in pink, and the cutest poodle I have EVER seen!! I hope to see you all the next time your in town!