Friday, June 29, 2007

Kate Marie Briscoe has arrived! June 29, 2007



Finally! All the prayers and pushing have led to the arrival of Kate Marie Briscoe! Kate was born on June 29, 2007 at 2:09 pm. She weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and was 21 inches long. She was born with a beautiful head of black hair. She has Jamie's nose and Chad's mouth. Both mom and baby are doing great! The day started with a trip to the hospital at 3am this morning. The contractions were 5 to 7 minutes apart, which lead into labor up until 12:30 pm and then pushing until 2:09 pm. It was great to have Grandpa and Grama Cole, Aunt Abbie, Pap and GiGi Cole, and Dad and Mom Toombs here for the delivery. The evening has been spent thanking God for this wonderful gift from above, while mom and baby have rested. Here are the first pictures of baby Kate! We can't wait for all of you to meet her. Dad and Mom Briscoe from Virginia are driving up tomorrow.
Thanks for all your love and prayers! HERE IS KATE!!

8 comments:

Joe-D said...

Yipeee!! Congrats to the Briscoe family. We love you guys and are so excited for you. Keep us up to date.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mrs. Briscoe,

Baby Kate is so cute! My whole family looked through her pictures today! We can't wait to see her!

I am very happy for you!

Love, Jamie Sumner

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations Chad and Jamie!!! she is absolutely beautiful!! I love all that hair...Jamie you look soooo wonderful!! I couldn't believe when I looked at the page and saw she was here!! God is GOOD!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Family Briscoe,
we are SO HAPPY for You and congratulations to Your wonderful baby! She is SO BEUTIFUL!

We will send her a gift from Smaland and Sweden and can´t wait to meet You all!

Talk to you soooooon!
Team Bostrom

sweetiepie221 said...

you might not know me but my name is Kim and I am a frind of bekah,jamie,stacey,and some other kids that were in your class well any ways I think that kate is the most cutest baby I have ever seen. I hope some day I will get to meet you and see kate.

sincerley, Kim

Anonymous said...

lets see the legs spread facing the camera