Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


Time to Trick-or-Treat with Grandpa & Grandma

This is too much fun

Kate & Kinley- their first Halloween together.

I am glad Grandpa is helping me get candy.

One for me...two for me...three for me...

Thanks Grandma for coming up to see me.
Grandpa I love you!

Thanks Grammy Briscoe for my Halloween Church dress.

It was fun dressing up as Cinderella
We had a wonderful Halloween weekend. Grandpa and Grandma Cole came up from Indy for the weekend and went Trick-or-Treating with us. Grace had a fun fest on Friday and Kate dressed up as Cinderella for the indoor event. She got lots of candy and played all kinds of fun games. Saturday Kate dressed up as a pink poodle and Kinley went as a lady bug. We had a wonderful weekend with Grandpa & Grandma...we appreciate them coming up to see us on such a special weekend. They stayed and went to church with us on Sunday before going back home to Indy. Kate has enough candy to last her til Christmas...she will share with Mom and Dad after she goes to bed! ha! Happy Halloween!

No comments: