Friday, October 15, 2010

Still a Busy Fall


Too much fun at the park!

Ready for Church

Cyrus catch me if you can!

If this is what I get everytime I go to the doctor forget it!

Ready for a nap!

I love it when Mom holds me.

I love jumping in the leaves

It is fun helping dad rake leaves!

The fall continues to go quick, but it has been BUSY! Kinley just turned 4 months old (hard to believe) and had her 4 month check up this week. Praise the Lord she is doing great! She came in at 16 lbs 6 oz and 27 inches long...it keeps her in the 90th percentile for height and weight. We thank God Kinley is healthy and that she likes to eat! Kate continues to be a great big sister and is loving her time at Kiddie Kollege three days a week. She loves her teacher Mrs. Hall and has been the "star" of the day twice this fall. Kate loves going to school and meeting new friends and Mommy loves the 2 hour break! We thank God for his hand of beauty as the fall changes and the beautiful colors are displayed! Psalm 100:1-2 Shout to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with thanksgiving!

1 comment:

The Cole Family said...

LOVE my gorgeous nieces! :)
Hope to see you all soon!
xoxo