Saturday, July 14, 2007

2 Week Check Up

Kate Marie Briscoe had her two week check up yesterday and she now weighs in at 7 lbs 15 oz. This is one pound more than what she weighted when we left the hospital. The doctor said all looked good. Mom & Dad were thankful to the Lord that all went well and that little Kate is growing just as she should. Kate had a great afternoon at home with mom while dad worked. Friday night we ventured out of our comfort zone and went to dinner an hour away with Uncle Doug & Aunt Connie. This was a huge adventure knowing that for the first time mom would have to take the feeding show on the road! Dad & Uncle Doug chased down and met Mr. Steeler Big Ben at the mall. Kate slept all the way through dinner and all the way home. We had a great time with Uncle Doug & Aunt Connie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad, Jamie, and baby Kate,

CONGRATULATIONS!! God has been so good to you with a beautiful, healthy baby girl=) God has also sent someone into my life, Angela Brooks. I am looking forward to you all meeting her someday and the family getting to see Kate. the blog pics are super!

Bake

sweetiepie221 said...

Jamie,
I think Kate is the cutest baby ever. You 2 are so lucky to have a baby like Kate. You might not know me but I'm Kim, one of stacey's good friends. Well if you want to e-mail me my e-mail is sweetiepie221@gmail.com.

-Kim-

Anonymous said...

hey Kate
you are sssoooo cute
if you what to e-mail me my e-mail is stac25@gmail.com

Emily H. said...

Hi Kate,
How are you doing? I love all of your pictures. Your getting so big! Email me and tell me how your doing. My email is PurplePassion710@gmail.com.
Love,
Emily