Monday, March 24, 2008

1st EASTER SUNDAY!!


My new Easter Dress!

Mom-Dad & Me after Church

Look at my Easter dress--and me walking!

Mom and Dad said lets take a nap! Yeah!!

Well we celebrated another 1st yesterday...Easter Sunday! Kate loved getting all dressed up and going to Church with Mom and Dad. She did not want to hunt for easter eggs this year, Mom and Dad are sure that will change next year. We had a wonderful day together and enjoyed dressing Kate in her new Easter dress! HAPPY EASTER!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked so beautiful in your Easter Dress, Ms. Kate. I enjoy looking at your cute pictures since we don't get to see you enough! Your smiling face always makes me smile! :]
Cyrus and Uncle David say hello and we love you! Tell mommy and daddy hello for us too! Glad you had a wonderful Easter weekend.
Love,
Aunt Megan

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! We hope you're doing well! Kate is growing up so fast. She looked beautiful in her Easter dress. Hopefully Kate and Nolan can meet sometime :) We'll have to plan a time to meet up somehow this summer! We miss you!
emily :)

L said...

Hey there! Not sure if you remember me but it's Lindsey Larrison...I saw your blog through Tracy's and thought I'd say hello. Your little one is SO cute! I hope all is well with you! Take care!