Sunday, March 2, 2008

MARCH MADNESS!!


Look at me-Ready to play

I look intimidating don't I!!

I love Saturday morning breakfast

I am pretty like my mom!

My hidden talent--I can make my hand disappear!

Well Kate is getting ready to experience her 1st March Madness...I know hopefully a basketball player for Dad and a cheerleader for Mom! We had our last basketball game at Grace this past weekend (which we won) and Kate as able to get a few pictures on the floor. We had a restful Saturday morning. Mom made breakfast and we played with our toys which was fun. Kate is just about ready to show everyone her 1st tooth...she is a bit slower than her cousin Cyrus. Her 1st bottom tooth is about to pop out...stay tuned! We are going to try and get Kate a guest appearance this summer in the circus--she can officially make her hand disappear! We know a very rare talent, Dad hopes to make a couple of bucks off of it!ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is the most beautiful baby girl!! I just love looking at your page!! God has definitely blessed your family :) We hope you can make it down to Ellwood soon.. I would love to see her in person and "squeeze" those cheeks!! God Bless you all..Pam Fatula and family