Monday, March 31, 2008

MARCH MADNESS-Kansas in the FINAL 4!


GO KANSAS!!

Look at my KU outfit from Great Grammy Briscoe

Forget the game...let me eat!!

Kate has been able to experience March Madness with Dad for the 1st time. Wow! What an experience. The good luck Kate has brought in her 1st year of life is that the Kansas Jayhawks made it to the Final 4! Sunday was a special day in the Briscoe house as Kate put on her full KU outfit, took her seat beside Dad and cheered the Jayhawks on to victory. Kate did not like the times during the day when KU was doing bad...Dad seemed to yell a bit loud at the TV. It was one of those priceless moments and we are glad KU won to go to the Final 4! Thanks Grammy Great Briscoe in Kansas for sending us the KU outfit--Kate looked great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.